07:40 Boarding on vessel and departure from the port of Heraklion with the luxurious Superferry. Breakfast on the ship.
11:00 Arrival in Santorini at the port of Athinio.
11:15 Boarding on modern air-conditined buses escorted by our professional guides, providing valuable informations concerning the island and its history. Departure to the village of Oia.
12:00 Arrival in Oia. There you will have free time to admire the old neo-classical manors as well as the houses carved on the rock and the man-made eyries that seems to hang on the edge of the precipice. Oia is the most graphic village of the island with a magnificent view,narrow streets and marvelous mansions.
13:30 Departure from Oia heading to the capitol of Santorini called Fira.
13:50 Arrival in Fira. Free time to go for shopping or just to enjoy a drink with a bird's eye view over the cliffs of Caldera.
16:00 Departure for swimming to the most popular beach in Santorini called Kamari, which is known for its black sand and crystal clear water. For your lunch will be a real pleasure to discover traditional seaside taverns with Greek specialities such as "Fava" and fresh fish with excellent local wine.(Lunch is not included to the price).
Later on, transfer to the hotel (Fira, Kamari or Perissa), overnight: plenty of time at your disposal for walking around, shopping and admiring the wonderful and colorful sunset over Caldera. You also have the opportunity to enjoy the night-life of the island.
16:00 Departure from hotel to visit the Volcano. Besides, you will have the chance to participate in the tour of the volcano round trip by traditional wooden small boats and swim in the hot springs. During the route, will be some stops taking photos and capture the whole view of the volcano.
18:15 Departure from Santorini heading to Crete. Relax on board and enjoy the wonderful sunset with music. Dinner availiable as well.
21:30 Arrival in Heraklion.
Departures from 13/04/18 - 30/04/18 every Monday-Wednesday-Friday.
Departures from 02/05/18 - 31/10.18 every Monday-Wednesday-Thursday-Friday-Sunday.
The tour will take place in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Czech and Polish.
The trip cost includes
- The fare of the ship. IMPORTANT: Please read the regulations related to fare. Children up to 4 years old, travel for free without bed and 32,00€ additional cost with bed. Children from 4-10 years old, 114,00€ with bed. Please declare the age of the children simultaneously with your booking. Single room charged 20,00€ extra cost. For V.I.P tickets on board charged additional cost 12,00€/person
- Breakfast/Dinner on the ship
- The excursion to Santorini (Oia-Fira)
- The visit to the Kamari or Perivolo for swimming
- Excursion to the volcano
- Τhe accommodation in Santorini hotels with breakfast and the transfer to / from them as well
The trip cost excludes
- The transfer from the place of residence to Crete to the place of departure and back
- Anything else has not been mentioned in section price includes